Vacation went by fast like every other vacation does. Most of my time was spent eating, sleeping, and playing both Call of Duty 4 (Multiplayer) and Everquest II.
I installed CoD4 on my computer about 2 weeks ago and I've been playing it a good amout of time...its pretty fun. I played CoD2 and thought it was pretty bad so I was a little hesitant to try CoD4...but I was pleasantly surprised when I finally did. The gameplay is faster than CoD2, which I like because slow first person shooter games are boring, and the weapons are better (probably because its Modern Warfare). The maps are pretty good except for a few that are way too small. 20 (or more) people on a server + lots of airstrikes + lots of grenades + helicopters = not fun. My favorite map is probably Vacant (I think thats what its called...) because they're aren't alot of hiding spots for campers to sit and snipe you the entire time. Its also kind of hard to spawn kill in that map...which is good because theres nothing I hate more than dying, spawning, and then dying again in 2 seconds. It just doesn't look good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
it sounds like you had a good vacation!!
I've been thinking about bringing another puppy in because we just got a lot of new pups! I'm planning on asking Mr.Barney soon.
( =
Post a Comment