3/10/2008
the highlights of march
Sooooooooooo its march and spring is finally coming! 11 more days! And 21 more days until my 18th birthday! Wooohooooo! Hopefully I get some good stuff! My boyfriend's parents are driving aaaaallllllllll the way from Michigan on the 28th and they're staying for a week to visit. I've never met them before but I'm sure we'll all get along just fine. We're gonna spend a day in Boston since they've never been there and show them around a little. Then on my birthday we'll go out to eat somewhere (hopefully somewhere yummy) and I'll get a delish dish. Mmmm...I'm hungry just thinking about it. Nothing else really happening in March...well we have a 1/2 day at school on Thursday (13th I think)...hopefully I can stay home and sleep all day though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's cool that your boyfriend's parents are coming for your birthday. I hope you have a good one. The pizza came out good because my friend's mom decided to make it.. lol. we made pepperoni and cheese.
Post a Comment